Brian Mazza’s NY City Guide
A Hospitality Guru Serves Up the High Life
Manhattan’s man about town and hospitality and fitness guru, Brian Mazza, has built a long standing reputation for owning and operating many of New York’s finest hot spots. When he’s not on the glamorous job you can catch him working out and exploring his favorite New York locations. Now you can follow in Brian’s footsteps from Soho to the Hamptons with his curated NYC City Guide.
BRIAN MAZZA’S ‘A’ LIST NEW YORK CITY GUIDE
● Restaurant ~ All of our Paige Hospitality Group restaurants are some of my favorite places to be in NYC- even when I’m not working. The Ainsworth’s, The Chester + Southampton Social Club. Pepe Rosso is also one of my go-to’s.
● Cafe or Bar ~ I love Soho House in the Meatpacking District.
● Hotel ~ My absolute favorite is The Four Seasons. Their service is impeccable and the rooms are beautiful, as are the views of Central Park.
● Shops ~ Bergdorfs Mens.
● Art Space ~ Gagosian Gallery which is walking distance from my apartment. Their exhibitions are always captivating.
● Outdoor space ~ Pier 40’s soccer field, Madison Square Park.
● Wellness Center ~ Tone House is my favorite workout facility in the world.
● Leisure Experience ~ Hanging out in my Chelsea neighborhood with my wife and puppy.